Interaction Score :
Welcome to Ligand Viewer.
Here you can see how a ligand (red) is docked onto a target (gray). This is essentialy what our missions are all about – finding ligands that dock onto the target as best as they can.
Ligands that “fit in” are the best candidates for further processing and potential laboratory and clinical trials.
When you want to see how another ligand is docked, move the slider above the viewer box.
– mouse left button hold + mouse move = rotate target
– mouse middle button scroll = zoom in/out of target
– mouse right button hold + mouse move = pan target
– “R” key = reset view (whole target image displayed)
– “I” key = slowly rotate target on/off